to Pet Health Network or

Answers from vets about your dog:

Why Dogs Should Never Eat Gum

Sugar-free gum is very toxic to dogs. Common signs of toxicity include lethargy and pets not acting like themselves. If you suspect that your dog has eaten gum, bring them to your veterinarian immediately.

Share This Article

Posted January 05, 2012 in

Opinions expressed are those of the writer:

The opinions and views expressed in this post are those of the author's and do not necessarily represent the beliefs, policies or positions of all veterinarians, Pet Health Network, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. or its affiliates and partner companies.