Can IDEXX SDMA Help My Cat or Dog Who Already Has Kidney Disease?
If you are one of the many pet parents with a pet impacted by kidney disease, IDEXX SDMA testing can still help. In fact, the International Renal Interest Society recently changed its guidelines to suggest that SDMA testing be used in conjunction with standard methods to stage the disease and determine the best course of treatment.
At your pet's next checkup, ask for IDEXX SDMA
and give your pet the best chance for a long, happy life.
Share This Article
You might also be interested in...
- How Do I Get My Cat Screened for Kidney Disease with IDEXX SDMA?
- Cat and Dog Owners: Ask for the New IDEXX SDMA Kidney Screening Test
- International Renal Interest Society Adds IDEXX SDMA Testing for Early Detection and Treatment
- How Do I Get My Pet Screened for Kidney Disease with IDEXX SDMA?
- IDEXX SDMA Study Citations and Additional Resources